ABOUT OUR WARRANTY
1. WIRICE warrants that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective product user manual, during the Warranty Period.
2. Warranty Period: WIRICE provides for a period of 90 days in respect of the battery from the date of the original retail purchase of the product.
3. Tanks, pods and accessories are not covered under warranty as parts of disposable.
1. We won't charge you for your first replacement product within the warranty period of 90 days and it is be shipped by EUB parcel;
2. But we need to charge shipping fees for your second replacement product of the same original device;
3. In case there is a third replacement request, we can only offer you a discount for the particular product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
1. Normal wear and tear of the device or otherwise due to the normal aging of the device.
2. The product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
3. Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
4. Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the product.
5. Spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
Before you submit a warranty claim, please make sure that you have the following:
1. Copy of receipt or proof of purchase
2. Picture of the Serial Number and Authenticity Code
3. Videos or pictures to show product issue explained clearly
4. Preferred shipping address and best contact number where you can be reached
Customer Service: email@example.com